Our team of professionals can help you develop an all-exclusive customs compliance program, in responding to and guidance on the following:
- Customs valuation
- Tariff classification
- Customs duty remission and drawback
- Customs and excise related resignations
Assisting will dispute against SARS within the customs and Excise space, which include:
- Responses to letter of engagement, letter of intent etc.
- Seizures and Detentions
- Internal Administrative Appeals (DA51)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (DA52)
- Notices of Intention to Litigate (DA96)
- Conducting customs health reviews and representation in audits.